Friday 20 July 2012

Last chance

Come on people, it's the 20th, and although I have had quite a lot of messages and emails saying you are all up for it, I've only had one photo through. I am going to Polperro for a couple of days. A cornish fishing village favourite, in a little cove where no outside communication is possible, so, come on, don't let me down, take a quick snapshot of yourself in the style mentioned a couple of posts ago,and send it to me. I will have a final email check on my return on Sunday. Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry. It's been crazy here with our local county fairs and about all I do in the garden is water these days. I had a couple of ideas. Will see if I can get the camera out there for a pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete